Electric Sky will be located in the Skykomish Ball Park, 1 mile East of the Town of Skykomish, Washington State, on Highway 2. The Ball Park is a softball field carved out of the middle of the woods, adjacent to the Skykomish river, providing a beautiful context to your creative efforts.
You must buy a ticket for Electric Sky to reserve your camp in the ball park for the event. Day visitors for workshops and night visitors for the art show, no ticket is required.
Buy Tickets at https://ElectricSky2023.eventbrite.com
Arrive early to get the best camping spot, as camp sites will be given out on a first come, first serve basis. When you arrive, a greeter at the greeter station in the kitchen will give you informational materials for the event.
Below is the camp layout. Please note that some areas are designated kid friendly (quiet at night, louder in the morning) vs. adult friendly (louder at night, quiet in the morning). There will be music and voices by the communal fire in the evenings, so avoid this area if you are a sensitive sleeper.
The creativity lab with Internet will be by the kitchen.
- The maximum extent of camping is 3 consecutive nights (Thurs – Sunday).
- Fires are permitted only in designated fire pits and the cookhouse. All park users are subject to local, county, state, and federal burning restrictions.
- Cutting trees, brush, or vegetation within the park is prohibited.
- No loud music — or other loud noise — after 10pm or before 9am. Please note, there are neighbors to the north of the ball park and on the other side of the river. (That said, we will have some not too loud music by the communal fire.)
- The community kitchen is large, with electricity, two fridges, a stove, counters, tables, and a large barbecue. You are free to use the community kitchen, however no one party may take exclusive use of it.
- Do not drive and camp on the lawn of the ball field.
- Drive 5mph while on the ring road around the soft ball park.
- Groups are responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
- Dogs are allowed, though not recommended for this event if they do not handle social situations well. All dogs shall be on a leash and under control at all times by the dog owner(s). The owner(s) shall be responsible for retrieval and removal of any and all waste associated with aforementioned dog(s).
- No water craft is allowed in or can be launched from the park.
- Trailers, campers, or motor homes must be self-contained and the dumping of gray water is prohibited.